Vincenzo Landino is the co-founder and CEO of Aftermarq. He is a content marketing expert and accomplished entrepreneur. Above all, he is Amy’s husband and partner in work and life.
Subscribe to Detail Therapy
This week on Detail Therapy with Amy Landino, Vincenzo Landino joins the show
(0:41) What to expect from today’s chat
(1:08) Welcome | AmyTV
(1:53) Skyfall Studios | Aftermarq
SUBSCRIBE TO DETAIL THERAPY ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER!
INTERVIEW WITH VINCENZO LANDINO
(3:05) Welcome & The Crown
(4:46) What did it look like when you got back into video? | Live Video
(7:29) What we do | Aftermarq makes video
Clarity in everything we do.
(11:13) How does clearly defining roles help the relationship and the business?
Shoutout to Blake, Aftermarq’s first employee
(13:45) Working together on site/set | Clarifying roles in business
Vlog Like a Boss Book
(17:01) Do you have a morning routine?
Wake | Phone | Vitamins & Coffee with Amy | Workout together | Office time
(20:18) Jocko Willink | Extreme Ownership
(25:10) End of the day | “Checking out” or not
(27:55) New Rule | 9-9 | No more work talks after 9 pm
(29:49) Listener Questions
@lifeofalissabreann “What do you do when one of you has an idea you love but the other one thinks it’s a bad idea?”
(34:27) How do you communicate better if one of you is stubborn?
(37:10) How do you shift from casual to business time when you’re together?
(40:08) What is the best part of working together?
(45:47) How do you separate life and work?
(49:05) When do you make time to make love to your husband when you calendar block your whole day?
(50:25) Do you check with one another before scheduling things that involve travel?
(52:45) Do you ever fight? How does that effect your professional life?
(57:36) Do you have any ritual to destress together from work pressure?
(59:57) Sound off on Twitter, did you like this episode? | #DetailTherapy
(1:00:45) What does it mean to you to go after the life you want?
Follow Vincenzo Landino on social media:
(1:02:00) Detail Recap:
- Don’t put your relationship down for not completely separating life and work. Make the boundaries when needed.
- Make time for one another personally and respect one another professionally.
- Remember that ideas come and go at any time of day. Listen and process anyway even if you feel that you may not be in the headspace for it. Let someone talk and present their idea through talking it out to gain greater clarity.
- If you want to work with your partner someday, present the obstacles that may meet you and start drawing lines where they need to be. Practice those conversations now. Know and define your roles. Don’t take it personally.
GET THE 7 ESSENTIAL DETAILS FOR GOING AFTER THE LIFE YOU WANT!
I will send you a free audio training if you do the following:
- Subscribe to this podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Screenshot that you’re subscribed
- Send the screenshot to email@example.com with “Audiogram please!” in the subject line
Once you email us, we will reply with your free training!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO AMYTV ON YOUTUBE