This week on Detail Therapy, Amy sits down with her BFF Sara to chat about staying positive when you’re staying home.
Subscribe to Detail Therapy
This week on Detail Therapy, Amy Sits Down with her BFF!
(0:35) Welcome to Episode 70!
(0:41) What to expect from today’s episode
(5:17) Thank you, Shine Squad! | Merch Alert! | patreon.com/amytv
SUBSCRIBE TO DETAIL THERAPY ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER!
Interview with Sara
(7:26) Welcome to BFF Chat!
(7:50) How are Amy and Sara handling quarantine?
(14:07) Getting creative with connections
(16:20) Pay attention to your tendencies
(18:30) Finding your purpose outside of social media
(21:08) Make time what you want it to be
(24:45) Prioritize quality time from a distance
(28:05) This is the easiest time to network
(29:33) How can you help others?
(30:33) The difference between struggling and making the most of it
(31:30) Challenges to positivity for Amy
(33:27) New mom life during qurantine
(37:40) Journaling practices for quarantine
(40:42) Handling anxiety through journaling
(45:43) What do you hope to do with the time you have?
(51:23) Detail Recap
- Notebooks. Not fancy. Put them everywhere! Find my favorite ones HERE
- Introverts and extroverts are not the differentiation between those who thrive in quarantine!
- Keep Facetiming, but continue to physical distance.
Get the 7 Essential Details for Going After the Life You Want!
I will send you a free audio training if you do the following:
- Subscribe to this podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Screenshot that you’re subscribed
- Send the screenshot to email@example.com with “Audiogram please!” in the subject line
Once you email us, we will reply with your free training!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO AMYTV ON YOUTUBE