If we need a fresh start, we can take one whenever we can get one. Today we take a fresh start with a brand new month.
As you venture into the next 30 days, write and reflect on where to go from here:
- What accomplishments can I be proud of from the last month?
- How well did I spend my time last month?
- What will I remove from my time going forward?
- What events did I not handle well and what will I do differently when they happen again?
- What have I consistently wished I was doing, but never made happen?
- How have I progressed on my annual goals so far?
- What mantra will I remember to remain focused on going after the life I want?
Don’t just let this be a writing exercise, but an opportunity to know exactly how you feel about your own life. Every time you reflect, you learn and grow.