Natalie Ellis is one of the creators and strategists behind BossBabe, the fastest growing online communities of ambitious women. With a global online community of over 2 million members, its mission is to inspire and support female entrepreneurs to turn their dreams into a reality through building successful businesses. Natalie is also the voice behind The BossBabe Podcast with Co-Founder Danielle Canty, where the two share a behind-the-scenes look at building a successful business and finding balance in daily life.
Subscribe to Detail Therapy!
(0:00) Welcome to Episode 81!
(0:35) What to expect from today’s episode
(2:26) Check out detailtherapy.online for ALL Detail Therapy show notes!
(2:38) Shout out to Emily Marie! Email email@example.com
SUBSCRIBE TO DETAIL THERAPY ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER!
This Episode is Sponsored by
Cover your nutritional bases and fill the gaps in your diet.
(4:45) Why do you do what you do?
“I really believe that helping women build wealth and independence can really change the world.”
(6:00) How Amy and Natalie met
(6:40) How Natalie started helping women achieve financial independence
(12:08) Loneliness as an entrepreneur
(13:34) How Natalie discovered entrepreneurship as a career option
(18:05) What it means to follow your passion
(18:33) The biggest challenges for female entrepreneurs
(19:37) Overcoming self-sabatoge
(20:30) How much does a support system matter?
Thanks to Our Sponsor!
(23:10) This episode is sponsored by AthleticGreens! Cover your nutritional bases and fill the gaps in your diet. | Check out AthleticGreens and get 20 FREE Athletic Greens Travel Packs, valued at $79, with your first purchase!
(26:00) Communicating about what’s important to you
(20:30) Dealing with over-saturation
(33:45) Doubling your impact with collaboration
(34:40) How Natalie stays in balance with her business partner
(36:43) Natalie’s morning routine
(37:56) What does red light do for the body? | Try red light!
(38:52) Natalie’s workout routine
(39:46) How Natalie stays organized | The BossBabe Planner
(42:40) What does it mean to go after the life you want?
(42:52) Catch the Deets
- What comes natural to you? It’s not always about becoming an entrepreneur. Find the path to your unique passion and stick to it!
- Communication is the key to everyone! Balance relationships and your career in a healthy, constructive way.
- Loneliness is common. If you ever feel less than, remember that you are not alone. Be active about finding a community of like-minded people.
- Check out the BossBabe podcast and Instagram, and keep up with Natalie!
Get the FREE Audiogram!
I will send you my audio training with the 5 Essential Details for Going After the Life You Want once you do the following:
- Subscribe to this podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Screenshot that you’re subscribed
- Send the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Audiogram please!” in the subject line
Once you email us, we will reply with your free training!