Marisa Sergi is a third-generation winemaker and the force behind her company, RedHead Wine. Marisa grew up in the business and soon found it to be her full-time passion. Her secret to unlocking the magic of a wine lies in the deep involvement of the winemaker. RedHead Wine has successfully expanded to Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and will soon be in Kentucky and Virginia. Today, Marisa has reached a global spotlight with recognition by media outlets such as Success Magazine, and has spoken for organizations such as Walmart.
Subscribe to Detail Therapy!
(0:00) Welcome to Episode 82!
(0:36) What to expect from today’s episode
(2:30) Check out detailtherapy.online for ALL Detail Therapy show notes!
(3:30) Thanks to our sponsor — our friends at Get.Online!
SUBSCRIBE TO DETAIL THERAPY ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER!
This Episode is Sponsored by
Question of the week (5:22)
What do you do when you work from home, but your boss calls for help after work hours? How do you communicate boundaries?
(13:38) Check out The 4-Hour Workweek!
Interview with Marisa Sergi of Redhead Wine
(15:35) Why do you do what you do?
“I mean, who wouldn’t want a career in wine?”
(16:30) Launching a brand as a young adult
(19:15) Did wine being a family-oriented interest influence it as your passion?
(21:09) What are some misconceptions about wine?
(23:05) The wine-making process
(24:47) What’s the hardest part of being a wine-maker?
(26:06) Marisa’s wine collection
(27:09) Marisa’s wine pairing recommendations
(30:26) What’s your morning routine?
(32:07) How do you stay active?
(33:11) Marisa’s resource reco | Gary Vee Audio Experience
(34:07) How do you stay organized?
(35:03) Marisa’s future calendar plans!
(36:50) Follow Marisa:
- Marisa’s Instagram
- Marisa’s Twitter
- Marisa’s Facebook
- Redhead Wine on Instagram
- Redhead Wine on Twitter
- Redhead Wine on Facebook
- L’uva Bella Winery
(38:01) What does it mean to you to go after the life you want?
(38:48) Catch the Details
- Plant milestone goals in your calendar! It’s like a letter to your future self.
- Just because something is a family tradition doesn’t mean it can’t also be your passion. Maybe it’s just too close for you to see how natural it comes to you.
- Pick up some wine! Pair it with different food, or different moods. Experiment and see what you like!
Get the FREE Audiogram!
I will send you my audio training with the 5 Essential Details for Going After the Life You Want once you do the following:
- Subscribe to this podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Screenshot that you’re subscribed
- Send the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Audiogram please!” in the subject line
Once you email us, we will reply with your free training!