Leah Pipes is a movie and TV actress living in Los Angeles, California. She’s known for playing the b*tchy college friend Jessica in the film Sorority Row and for her victim mortal role Camille (or Cami) in the CW series The Originals.
Subscribe to Detail Therapy
This week on Detail Therapy with Amy Landino, Leah Pipes joined the show.
(1:07) What to expect from today’s interview
(2:00) Welcome to the first ever episode of Detail Therapy!
SUBSCRIBE TO DETAIL THERAPY ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER!
LEAH PIPES INTERVIEW
(6:46) “Why do you act?”
(8:05) How Amy and Leah became acquainted via social media
(8:57) Details about Leah’s acting work
(12:03) “What was it like to make out with Audrina Patridge?”
(12:25) What we’re drinking during the podcast
(13:30) Thoughts on the Jodi Arias story
(15:32) Working with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jay Mohr on Ghost Whisperer
(17:10) How Leah started acting
(19:31) “Is the talent agency the best way to break into acting?”
(24:00) The ups and downs of loving her career
(25:59) What a normal day on set looks like
(27:00) Memorizing lines
(29:05) Different acting styles
(30:25) “How did you find AmyTV?”
(30:55) “The Bachelor” / Online Dating
(35:10) Doubling down on bad choices when the day didn’t start right
(36:06) “Are we towing the line on a depression?”
(40:00) What Leah does to pull herself out of negative mindset challenges
(42:42) “Are you an introvert or an extrovert?”
(51:36)Waking up early
(52:40) Taking on too many changes at once
(54:20) Leah asks Amy about lemon water
(56:17) Choosing to do things that aren’t productive as a treat
(1:01:02) Comfort zones and confidence
(1:04:03) Flipping your words and how you talk to yourself
(1:06:13) Leah’s social media information
(1:06:37) “What does it mean to you to go after the life that you want?”
Follow Leah Pipes on social media:
- Get outside when you’re feeling negative and experiencing mindset challenges to open up your world.
- Get active like going for a jog so that you can start to move your body and change your mindset. Moving can feel impossible if you’re feeling depressed but will greatly help you elevate your thinking.
- Leverage who you know and what you can do to create work that will get on the radar of the industry you want to work in.
GET THE 7 ESSENTIAL DETAILS FOR GOING AFTER THE LIFE YOU WANT!
I will send you a free audio training if you do the following:
- Subscribe to this podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Screenshot that you’re subscribed
- Send the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Audiogram please!” in the subject line
Once you email us we will reply with your free training!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO AMYTV ON YOUTUBE