This week on Detail Therapy, Amy sits down with Jess Dante of Love and London to chat about safe and fabulous travel as a solo female.
Subscribe to Detail Therapy
This week on Detail Therapy, Amy Sits Down with Jess Dante
(0:00) Welcome to Episode 69!
(0:41) What to expect from today’s episode
(5:08) Brought to you by Shine Squad! | patreon.com/amytv
SUBSCRIBE TO DETAIL THERAPY ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER!
Interview with Jess Dante
(6:25) Why do you do what you do?
“I’ve always wanted to do something that I actually enjoy doing and then being able to actually make money from it.
(7:13) How Love and London started | Love and London on YouTube
(8:37) Being genuinely curious
(10:43) Jess’ favorite places to travel from London
(11:58) COVID-19 and travel safety
(15:21) Familiarize yourself with your destination ahead of time
(18:54) Unsure about something? Research it!
(19:40) Book social accommodation
(21:20) Hostels – what makes them different?
(24:02) Get a local SIM card
(26:14) Ask if anyone has a friend in town
(29:07) Practice doing things on your own | How to Be Alone
(34:20) Book lots of group activities
(36:46) Don’t read the news too much or listen to nay-sayers
(39:40) Don’t spread fear, just follow your gut.
(41:13) Tip recap
(42:43) What does it mean to you to go after the life you want?
Follow Jess on Social Media
(43:18) Detail Recap
- Plan smart! There are resources out there that you can go to and trust
- Don’t listen to the people who don’t travel. You can’t possibly have good travel advice if you’ve traveled before!
- Don’t be afraid to make plans that involve meeting new people. Travel is a fantastic opportunity to meet the people you may not have otherwise!
- If you want to know someone, can you buy access to them?
Get the 7 Essential Details for Going After the Life You Want!
I will send you a free audio training if you do the following:
- Subscribe to this podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Screenshot that you’re subscribed
- Send the screenshot to email@example.com with “Audiogram please!” in the subject line
Once you email us, we will reply with your free training!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO AMYTV ON YOUTUBE