“If you don’t like something change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” —Maya AngelouTweet this!
It’s this time of year that we are the most self-aware of the change we wish to see in ourselves and the world around us.
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- What topics do you think you’ll write about?
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished?
CHANGE YOUR LIFE & MAKE IT STICK
- Be apologetically you.
- Build small daily habits.
- Cut toxic people out.
- Stop looking for free stuff. Start looking at the value of everything.
- Don’t keep sweets in the house.
- Don’t sleep with your phone.
- Connect with your close connections often.
- Save and invest automatically.
- Remind yourself every day that no one cares.
- Never stop going after the life you want.
Change can be scary but when you want it badly enough, it’s because you know the alternative is much worse. What change would you like to see for yourself and how might you now consider taking a baby step today? Leave that in the comments below!