Subscribe to Detail Therapy
This week on Detail Therapy with Amy Landino, Brittany Krystle joined the show.
(0:39) What to expect from today’s interview
(1:49) Podcast review shout out
SUBSCRIBE TO DETAIL THERAPY ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER!
BRITTANY KRYSTLE INTERVIEW
(2:53) “Why do you create?”
(3:46) From attorney to a digital and personal branding expert | Georgetown Law School
(7:39) Money is not the answer. Finding fulfillment in your career.
(9:00) Quarter life crisis and confidence
(10:48) Reality TV and the Lifetime Network
(11:57) Business school or going to work for Gary Vaynerchuk
(12:55) Working at VaynerMedia and growth hacking
(14:24) Moving to New York | Being goal driven
(15:41) Digital marketing, writing and PR, oh my!
(16:40) The Gary Vaynerchuk experience | personal branding
(19:10) “Does someone need to be the perfect personality to make it?”
(19:48) People don’t think that they’re interesting
(20:01) “I don’t build Garys” | Don’t sell the unsellable
(21:02) What makes someone special? | Mindset
(23:35) “What is the biggest opportunity for someone to share their message?”
(24:40) “What should you dig into?” | LinkedIn and video
(28:26) LinkedIn for writers | Sharing things other than video
(32:31) Learning to say “no” in order to say “yes”
(34:10) How Brittany kicks off her day. Glance at the phone | Cardio | Thinking Time
(40:25) “What does it mean to you to go after the life you want?”
Follow Brittany Krystle on social media:
- Finding fulfillment in your career may not mean a traditional path. It’s okay to try out a few new places and industries to discover what you do well and what makes you interesting.
- Get on LinkedIn! Start sharing your thoughts in any form, video, short snippets or longer articles and connect with people who are interested in your path.
- When you’re in business for yourself it’s important to learn how to say no, so you can say yes to the things that really matter.
GET THE 7 ESSENTIAL DETAILS FOR GOING AFTER THE LIFE YOU WANT!
I will send you a free audio training if you do the following:
- Subscribe to this podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Screenshot that you’re subscribed
- Send the screenshot to email@example.com with “Audiogram please!” in the subject line
Once you email us we will reply with your free training!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO AMYTV ON YOUTUBE