Amy recaps 2018 and lists her 2019 resolutions in this episode of Detail Therapy!
Subscribe to Detail Therapy
This week on Detail Therapy, Amy talks about resolutions.
(0:26) What to expect from this episode
(0:52) Welcome back, AmyTV
(1:20) “You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.” —Jim Rohn (tweet this!)
SUBSCRIBE TO DETAIL THERAPY ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER!
Amy discusses her resolutions, her word for 2019 and what’s to come on the podcast!
(1:57) Episode 8 | Instagram
(2:52) Fresh slate
(4:15) For the non-resolution makers
(5:16) Bullet Journal | 2018 Recap
(5:40) Resolutions | Word of the Year
– Stop explaining myself
– Stop snoozing the alarm
– Up my workout game
– Start morning pages routine
– Keep a gratitude journal
– Find and maintain a meditation habit | Headspace
– Simplify and document my closet | Clueless
– Cut out cheese
– Vitamin regimen | Care Of | Ritual
– Find and explore a creative hobby
– Read at least 10 pages a day | Read 15 Books | Goodreads
– Explore interior design and decorate the apartment | Desenio
– Keep a journal of things that bring me joy
(15:07) Word for 2018 | Simplify
(15:52) 2018 Goals
– 100K Play from YouTube (Yay for 200k too!)
– Go on a honeymoon
– New clients for Aftermarq
– Launch a podcast for confident women
– Reach 300k subscribers (almost there)
– Reducing student loan debt
(18:51) Why it’s important to keep track of what you did and did not achieve
(19:31) 2019 Resolution
– IDGAF | Stop over analyzing and shooting for absolute perfectionism
(23:13) Word of the Year | Poise
(25:11) 2019 Guiding Thoughts | Continue, Start, Stop | muchelleb
– Attending Aftermarq Team Meetings
– Being more open about my opinions
– Taking more photos
– Saying the F-word
– Eating meat
– Shooting for perfection
– Drinking alcohol | 3 months off
Follow Amy on social media and share your word for 2019 on Amy’s latest Instagram post!
GET THE 7 ESSENTIAL DETAILS FOR GOING AFTER THE LIFE YOU WANT!
I will send you a free audio training if you do the following:
- Subscribe to this podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Screenshot that you’re subscribed
- Send the screenshot to email@example.com with “Audiogram please!” in the subject line
Once you email us we will reply with your free training!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO AMYTV ON YOUTUBE