In this episode, serial entrepreneur Chris Ducker joins Amy to chat about everything from avoiding entrepreneurial burnout to managing your priorities (and precious time!) as a business owner.
Sneak Peek: Are you ready to end 2022 in profit and elevate your business in 2023? Save your FREE seat for the 3-day Elevated Entrepreneur Experience: https://gatluw.com/youpreneur
(3:54) Navigating Failure (& Why It's a Good Thing!)
Amy and Chris kick off this convo by chatting about Chris's background in business, a time he experienced a business failure, and the positive lessons he took from it.
(6:42) Saving Yourself from Entrepreneurial Burnout
Chris shares his thoughts on bootstrapping in the early days of your business, “hustle culture”, and how to create a sustainable strategy to avoid burning out early on.
(12:36) Saying YES To Your Priorities
After unpacking the myth of multi-tasking, Chris offers insight on how to leverage your priorities to save time, lessen stress, and learn when it's right to say yes or no.
(17:07) How to Gain Control of Your Calendar
Chris shares some truths about protecting your time, focus, and attention. He offers ideas for how to combat an overflowing calendar and unexpected interruptions that steal away time.
(27:07) FREE 3-day Elevated Entrepreneur Experience with Chris!
Ready to end 2022 in profit and elevate your business in 2023? Join Amy at The Elevated Entrepreneur Experience with Chris Ducker from Nov. 8-10th!
Save your FREE seat for the 3-day business deep-dive with Chris Ducker: https://gatluw.com/youpreneur
When you attend, you'll:
- Take a deep dive into your business (no matter where you're at!)
- Break down profits, margins, costs, and ALL the numbers you need to know
- Learn Chris's tried-and-true relationship-building strategy
- Receive a fully-fleshed out script you can use to turn conversations into conversions
- Unpack Chris's exact step-by-step to get your business to 6 figures (all the good stuff, no fluff!)
Get the FREE Audiogram!
I'll send you my audio training with the 5 Essential Details for Going After the Life You Want once you do the following:
- Subscribe to this podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Screenshot that you’re subscribed
- Send the screenshot to email@example.com with “Audiogram please!” in the subject line